Grow your business with fast and safe road delivery.
To date, road transportation, due to its efficiency, maneuverability, efficiency, reliability, as well as an extensive network of roads around the world, has become the most popular way to deliver cargo.
- transportation of goods by road from all regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Europe and back
- trucking on the territory of Armenia
Our company specializes in the transportation of both less than load (LTL) and full truckload cargoes (FTL) of the following types:
- standard cargo
- heavy cargo
- oversized cargo
- dangerous goods
- regimen cargo
- high value cargo
We take into account the strict rules and regulations governing the transport of special goods and take all measures to ensure that the transportation is carried out in accordance with these rules.
Delivery of less than load cargoes (LTL) from Europe and the Russian Federation is one of the main areas of activity at Transimpex։
In order to optimize logistics processes our company is cooperating with a whole network of consolidation warehouses located near the main transport arteries in different European countries:
- Germany – Troisdorf
- Italy – Verona ZAI area
- Slovenia – Žalec
In addition to this, Transimpex has a consolidation warehouse in Moscow, where we ensure the safe storage of your goods on a contractual basis, for both short and long term.
With a reliable security system and equipped with a full range of modern warehouse equipment, which guarantees the safety and security of your cargo.
An established scheme, well-built logistics and flexibility of our specialists' solutions to reduce the cost of transportation services allow us to deliver LTL cargoes from different regions of Russia to a warehouse in Moscow in optimal time and ensure regular flights from Russia to Armenia and back.
Entrust us with your cargo and focus on the main business!
In the Moscow warehouse we provide our customers with a wide range of services, such as:
- Consolidation and delivery of your cargo to the warehouse for safe storage
- Unloading and sorting
- Weighing and re-packing
- Optimal storage conditions
- Short-term and long-term storage
- Deconsolidation and dispatch of goods to recipients after the expiration of the period of safekeeping
- Cross-docking service, which includes direct transshipment of goods from one car to another, distribution to several vehicles and delivery to consignees
- Round-the-clock cargo security
Transimpex also offers services for the organization of temporary and long-term storage in a warehouse in Yerevan and the distribution of goods throughout Armenia.
HOW TO CARRY OUT LTL CARGO TRANSPORTATION:
- The cargo of different customers is delivered from the European Union by low-tonnage vehicles to a convenient consolidation warehouse in the shortest possible time. In case of transporting from Russian Federation regions – to Moscow.
- goods are inspected, labeled and re-packed (if necessary)
- depending on the delivery terms, the accompanying documents are being registered to pass the customs / border customs/ border (EХ1, Т1, etc.)
- prepared LTL cargo is sent to Armenia
Regardless of the amount of cargo: multiple pallets, lesser load (LTL) or full load (FTL), we can process your order and provide you with the best logistics supply chain solution tailored to your business needs.
Trucking is carried out according to CMR, TIR и ADR conventions
HOW IT WORKS
PROCESSING OF YOUR REQUEST
development of the optimal scheme and compilation of the most profitable route for cargo delivery
CHOICE OF THE TRUCKING CATEGORY
depending on the characteristics of your cargo (standard cargo, oversized cargo, heavy cargo, dangerous cargo, temperature-sensitive cargo, as well as on the method of loading
CALCULATION OF COST AND DELIVERY TIME
PREPARATION OF ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION
«դռնից դուռ» սկզբունքով
consolidation, storage and handling of goods in intermediate European warehouses and warehouses of the CIS
updating about the status and location of goods
ADVANTAGES OF ROAD TRANSPORTATION
- Flexibility of routes
- Door-to-door delivery
- Reliability and safety
- Constant monitoring.